How We Do Our Work
- Increasing students postsecondary awareness, readiness, access and success.
- Improve high school graduation and college enrollment rates.
- Increase students and their families knowledge of financing aid, financial aid planning, and access to financial aid resources.
- Develop innovative, culturally relevant programming for students, families, and educators.
- Organize data-informed programming to support the program's success.
- Advise students about various postsecondary opportunities, inform their aspirations, and ensure they have a concrete plan before graduating high school.
- Provide programming in settings that foster students' interest in academic and career-based learning.
- Expand student access to rigorous curricula such as Advance Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate and Career and Technical Education.
- Offer customized educational programs and resources such as tutoring, homework assistance, and credit recovery classes.
- Increase student engagement in school and learning by integrating the Check & Connect program.
- Conduct college and career awareness and planning workshops to inform parents, guardians, and the community.
- Provide resources to students and families for financial aid literacy, planning, and access to financial assistance.
- Provide resources to our partner schools to reinforce students' academic and social success while reinforcing a college-going culture.
External Relations and Community Engagement Outreach
Get Ready External Relations and Community Engagement seeks to connect with youth serving organizations and schools throughout the State of Minnesota to work collaboratively to support the youth of Minnesota in their exploration of postsecondary pathways.
Get Ready External Relations and Community Engagement is dedicated to preparing students for tomorrow by helping to improve opportunities for all students. As we work to close the postsecondary opportunity gap we look forward to partnering with Minnesota schools and community organizations with 50% or more students of color or American Indian students and/or 50% or more students receiving free or reduced-price lunch.
If you are interested in knowing more about a partnership with Get Ready please complete an interest form and we will contact you.
Message us here!